GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER TODAY! SHARE AND PRAYER FROM BEST BUY with Pasto...



God is so GOOD! He's ALMIGHTY GOD! He cares about the BIG things, AND the LITTLE things! 

I share from Best Buy parking lot what God did for me today!! He answered my PRAYER!

I pray you'll watch and be touched as God touched me!!

(Audio starts around 30 seconds,  I am trying to fix it.)
Here's the Link to watch...
https://youtu.be/xNKMBKD5nr8

Blessings and love,
❤✝️🕊
Pastor Linda
www.LindaCross.com
www.LivingHopeCFC.com

P.S. JOIN ME TONIGHT ON THE ARISE AND SHINE SHOW! I'm sharing on JOHN Chapter 18. 

This has been an amazing study! I have learned about the BIGNESS OF GOD! He is AMAZING! 

I hope you'll join me at 8 PM tonight - on my Facebook page @ www.FACEBOOK.com/lindamcross.

#Prayeranswer
#GODISGOOD
#PRAYERANDSHARE
#BESTBUY
#GODISBIG
#LINDACROSS
#ARISEANDSHINE
#INSPIRATIONAL
#GODISALIVE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JERUSALEM MARCH and LINDA's VISIT TO ISRAEL