Leadership - What do you need to do to be a leader?


Have you always wanted to be a leader? 

 Maybe you are already leading some people.


If you are a mom or dad, you are leading your children. We are leading people everyday in some way. The question is: "Are we a good or great leader?" I don't know about you, but for me, I want to be a great leader. Not for myself or for the fame, but because I realize that when we lead we are impacting people's lives! I want to lead people in a positive direction!

I've recently went through an "Advanced Leadership Training" with Klemmer and Associates. I was SHOCKED to learn about myself and my wrong beliefs regarding leadership and myself! It was a love/hate revelation. I loved how empowered I felt after the training, but I didn't like seeing the junk in my life that had to go and change!

Today, I'm very grateful for the unveiling of truth in my life. I feel like a better leader. Not a perfect leader, but a more informed leader. I recommend highly, if you are a leader, or want to be one to check out an advanced leadership training. Also, what has impacted my life in a very positive way is a study on the book of Proverbs.

Proverbs was written by King Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived. He teaches his son the most important things we should know to live a profitable, happy and satisfied life. I only wish I would have spent more time studying it when I was younger, because I know I would of made some smarter decisions and had less pain in my life. But, I'm thankful that I can study right now.

One book that I want to recommend today is: "Launching a Leadership Revolution"by Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward. It's a great book and it will give you some really get leadership principles. I have also joined a leadership CD of the month club. That has really been a great source of inspiration and education. I recommend you check that out too. If you don't know of one. I'd be glad to tell you more about the one I'm getting. Email me at: lindasblogs@gmail.com

To your success in life!

Until next time...
Linda Cross

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER TODAY! SHARE AND PRAYER FROM BEST BUY with Pasto...

JERUSALEM MARCH and LINDA's VISIT TO ISRAEL